Into the Task- 2 for the test that is writing of you will need to write an essay with a minimum of 250 words on.
In the Task- 2 associated with the test that is writing of you need to write an essay of at least 250 words on an interest which requires you to definitely present a disagreement in a format that the instructions lay out. This Task takes about 40 minutes.
The topics are mostly abstract with no right answer. The point to see the following is that this task is worth double the amount as Task -1. So, spending time developing a relevant vocabulary for presenting your views is likely to be a investment that is wise.
Questions Type Details
The sorts of questions you may expect in this Task are given just below and these are just classification of types.
- Discuss both sides of a disagreement
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages or advantages or disadvantages
- Present your point of take on an issue
- Agree or disagree with a statement
- Gives known reasons for the presence of a problem
Let’s take a quick glance at some sample questions to comprehend simple tips to develop a vocabulary to resolve this Task.
Question 1: “With an increasing population communicating via the internet and text messaging, one on one conversation may be a subject put to rest. To what extent can you agree?”
Question 2: “Many criminals commit further crimes as soon as they truly are released from prison. What you think will be the causes because of this? What possible solutions can you suggest?”
Question 3: “Some people genuinely believe that in school discipline should be the job of teachers whereas some believe that it is the responsibility that is parent’s. Discuss both sides and give your opinion”
These can look like complicated topics which require more than 40 minutes of your attention. However, developing a vocabulary with a structure in position may be of good aid in such situations.
So now, let’s try and develop a vocabulary using the essay structure in your mind.
It is essential to build your vocabulary and it’s also also essential to structure your essay the following:
The examiner should be told by this paragraph the flow of your essay and what you’re going to be referring to. This helps the examiner establish your stand or thoughts on an issue. The following is some vocabulary to help you get started on any essay topic-
- In my own opinion/point of view
- I think that
- I think that
- I am aware that
- From my perspective
- From my understanding of the specific situation
- I agree
- I disagree
- I strongly agree
- I strongly disagree
- It seems that
- It may seem that
This paragraph should be divided into more than one paragraph. The main body should continue based on the introduction, detailing out the reasons for your opinion, supporting it with relevant examples and explanation. Vocabulary you need to use because of it is:
- For me
- My first argument
- To embark on
- It really is commonly believed
- To begin with
- In the place that is first
- To start with
- To start with
- On the contrary
- On the other hand
- Second of all of the
- The reason that is second
- To push this point
- In support of the previous argument
- Regarding the side that is flip
- In continuation
- As well as
- On the other hand
- Apart from
- From then on
- In closing
- I would like to conclude by saying
- I would like to close this argument by
- To summarise
- To sum up
- I might personally conclude by saying
- It might seem that
The second paragraph should either continue to get the earlier argument or present a contrasting view, dependent on what the question details out so that you could do. Vocabulary you can make use of
This paragraph should concentrate on summarising your type of thought. A crisp that is short which concludes the entire argument by any means is necessary. Vocabulary for the conclusion can be:
Well reading the above mentioned way of creating an essay may have taught you some really good things but during the time that is same have some bonus tips that one can readily make use of.
1. See the question really well. Don’t make the mistake of assuming what you’re anticipated to do. You could be asked to do any of the above types of questions.
2. Make certain you appear to be an academic when arguing and get away from using overtly passionate language I would not like like I hate or.
3. Do not paper writing companies write in a single big paragraph, be sure you break up each section while bearing in mind the cohesiveness of the essay.
4. Do not repeat yourself even if attempting to reiterate a concept. Use different terms or angles if you feel the need to reiterate at all.
5. Take 5 to ten minutes to plan the essay before you begin writing it. This will make all the difference once you begin. It will allow you to achieve the task in a shorter time.
6. Be sure to conclude your essay. Even although you are running away from time, write a concluding that is few to your essay.
7. Avoid using slangs, overtly complicated language or leaving sentences half done. Make sure you have enough time to revise and work out corrections because the exam is written in pencil.
So, it is necessary it is to practice new words that you need to learn vocabulary to make your essay look eloquent with rich English words and one way of doing. Many of you already know the significance however the reason just isn’t choosing the reliable resource ends the requirement. Plus in order that will help you win your essay writing task straight away, I’ve got the best vocabulary pdf which you can download below.